Thursday, June 28, 2007

stress....

I'm lost!! Stressful!!! Stuck!!! Argh!!! Till now stil cant cope up!!! So stupid!!! I juz told Yong Hao on how i felt... he is having da same situation as me...as we r studying da course tat we dun wish to study.... but he is much more better than me... he can cope.... but I CANT!!! but i'll try wat he told me:"Since you have taken tis course, why dun u try to do ur best in tis course?" Thanks Yong Hao... I'll try....

Wish to apologize to my dear as i din reali tell him how i felt these days as my dear already have been very stressful and busy these days on his calculus, discrete maths n programming stuff n he gonna face many many testS in coming days... Sorry for not telling you how stressful i m these days, dear.....

Ohya! My dear have been busy doing housework lately as his maid has juz left.... pity him... after school stil have to do housework.... but then i know who to turn to when i have housework "headache"... hehe.... I noe he will share wit me de.... hehe... rite,dear?

I'm searching for my acticle review thingy while writing tis post... i think i need to continue it as i dowan to become a panda... Ciaoz!

No comments: