Now, i'm trying to turn myself to be a person who only look at the bright side and not to keep myself turning in da same corner.. I wanna think out of the box!!!!
Eyes is to look at nice things.. Heart is to feel good and beautiful things.. I dowan to waste my time looking at the dark spot and yet miss da chance to get to feel good things..
I'm so fortunate to have such a good soulmate and few close friends... I really appreciate them of supporting me throughout the tough time.. I shall not disappoint them and to let myself regret anymore.. I love you all !!! Muacks!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sob sob.. read all liao finish no my name also.. never mention about me.. awwwww
hehe jst fooling around... my brain going to shut down so before shut down 1last message to u... hehe
take care of him for me and yourself ok... MISS YA
opss wrong nick name... sry....
hehe
Post a Comment