Today, i'm going to be at home whole day.. I'm feeling so lonely suddenly.. perhaps everytime whenever there's public holiday, i'll be spending my time in office.. But today,exceptional office also closed.. So here i am..here blogging.. expressing my loneliness.. haha.. Even my dad asked me whether where am i hanging out today.. But surprisingly i told him No... When he n mummy asked me to join them for lunch.. i rejected.. Weird rite? Samantha wor..got chance to go out also dowan to go out.. haha..
Today my mood is reali weird.. I just need to TAKE CHARGE OF MY OWN LIFE.. Reali need to make changes.. Only ME MYSELF CAN DO IT!! Thanks to Kang Xian and Adrian's honest confrontation.. My reaction at that moment might frighten you guys.. or mayb u all already used to it.. But i'm telling u guys now that i reali determine to take my own control on my messy life... Sorry to hurt you so much,dear.. I just don't know why i'm hurting you again and again.. I'm so so sorry..
Studies.. hmm.. I'm having changes in my way of studying.. i'm now controlling my own pace.. I'm always agreed with what he says.. "Comparing will only makes you suffered".. I wont make myself regret anymore... I will face the consequences because i'm the person who made that choice...
Now coping up with my financial problems..So far i'm getting support from my dear.. I reali need to thanks him reali reali a lot.. Eventhough i acted that i'm angry even u gave to me ur last piece of RM50..(becoz of my ego..)but i'm reali touched... Reali duno how to describe that kind of feelings.. that's the first time i'm feeling like that.. Thank you again,my dear...
p/s :
If you have a life, Take control of your own life..
Blaming others will not help you to improve.. Stop defending and face the ugly truth!
Agreed with Kang Xian's statement..I am reali reali lucky to have Adrian in my life.. ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment