juz read his friendster's blog.. eventhough it is written quite long ago..but i still can feel it...
Now i'm missing the days when we used to be so sweet....
I reali miss those moments...
I miss those time
when he said :"expect me to change gf? haha... NO WAY!!!!!"...
I reali miss those time...
I miss those time
when he is so confident...
I miss those time
when he is talking about gf, he would be smilling...
I miss those time
when he is looking at me, he would look so so so happy...
I miss those time
when he is smilling to me...even without talking...
I miss those time
when he is talking about our future house, future car and all about future... together...
I miss those time
when he will always sms and call me no matter what time and whatever he is doing.. juz to say that he wanna hear my voice..
I miss those time
when he would reply my sms no matter what time and what matters.. even he duno what to reply.. he would also reply...
I miss those time
when he would answer me no matter what i'm asking..
I know what happened now is all my fault... I'm willing to bear with it.. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to go back to those moments... but i juz cant help missing those sweet moments...
That is about what i miss about us..
About what i miss about he himself is..
Confident!
Passion!
and a lot a lot more....
He reali changed a lot... a lot.... Eventhough i feel quite strange with this... But my feelings never changed... That i can be reali sure... I Love him dearly... It will only plus but would not minus...
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment