I've done my degrees... ended it.... still waiting for convocation... it was supposed to be happy but not really happy when i got my result, the result was so bad... but cgpa is still consider ok... happy or not happy? gah....muz be happy becoz finally i m leaving utar! :) but sad becoz leaving my classmates.... Anyway, we had fun during our trip...hehe... PD, Malacca, Seremban!! It's the first time i got to have trip with classmates to so many places!! hehe... saw all cute faces of them.. hehe...
Thesis that my group has done with so much effort has finally came back with the result we want... we got an A for the research project... a clap for all of us after so much effort done for a year on the project :)
In this final semester, we have the worst lecturer and the same guy as tutor in utar history, his attitude is totally not professional... felt pity for utar...
In this final semester, I got barred for the first time, 2 subjects summore!! haha... i got D in my result slip also...double....grahhhhhh.... What an experience... haha..
I have went for 2 job interviews and i got 2 job offers after both 2nd interviews... both company is juz next building with each other... haha... I think i have already chosen for which 1 i would like to go with... I think growing with the company would be what i want compare with juz doing the job for the sake of doing it :)
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment