Friday, October 5, 2007

money matters

Suddenly sumthing popped out when i think of da job that my aunt offered...office work la... haih...

Guess wat... I'm such a money spender...most of u might have guessed it out right... i spent all my savings... i used my dear dear's money like no other business... I'm such a jerk!!! I reali hate myself!!

Reali felt sorry for my dear dear.... haih....

I spend money like using water...let it flow as if i stil have lotz more to spend...at the end...nothing to spend... Maybe...maybe i juz hate to face the reality that money will finish 1 day...i keep on spending money like no ppl business then i suddenly realise that i used to have a good n luxury life when i got my FAMA scholarship (Father n Mother Scholarship)...since i was young, i used to wear branded clothes, shoes...everything!!!

Now, i reali need to adjust my life...to be someone who can spend wisely and planned....but...shopping and spending money is like born in my blood...cant removed... maybe gals have this kind of gene...but i admit i have it! I have this kind of gene! but i'm not sure whether others have it or not....

My brain now is like kelam kabut...everything gone wrong at this very moment....because of money!! i duno whether is worth to caused cells dying for it....haih....

Money....money.... I can be happy without money.... I can be unhappy because of money... Argh!!!!

I am so wrong....wrong...wrong.... I need not to have money to get myself happy!!!

That's all i think.. My cells are dying....

Ciao~

2 comments:

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Dont complaint what you dont have but instead be contented and grateful with what you currently have, and more will come in near future.

Trust me. This works. =)

Samantha said...

haha... okie okie.... thanks for da advice.... i'll try it...