I'm worrying my dear dear's future in his course.... I duno what can i do other than worry and try not to give him additional problems.... erm... wish him all the best and i'll pray hard for him.... I know his course is very difficult... i've persuade him to change but he insisted to continue... now da results came out not as how we expected...sad..... I duno whether this is a test from God...
I'm worrying about mine too...even i havent receive my result...i'm worrying.... I dun dare to tell my dear dear that i'm worrying mine as i dowan to give him any problems anymore... he already have his problems....
Wish dear dear all the best in future of his course!! Muacks~
Dear, juz now i reali dun dare to tell u why i cried..... I cried because i reali worried about u... but yet duno wat can i say to comfort you....
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Adrian is a big boy, I'm sure he knows his stuffs.
Chill!
=D
haha... hope so la.... i juz want him not to stress himself too much...
thanks for ur comfort, fit guy!! lolx... XD
Post a Comment