Happy New Year everyone! Now is 4am.. i've juz came back from a 2 hours yamcha session with WY n KX...
Hopefully i can figure out what can i do for myself.. not for others...
Is cooling off period so important? Honestly, i duno.. I juz hope to preserve the friendship.. but is that reali preserving? or i'm hoping for him to come back? Again, i duno.. I reali hope that he will come back, but can i accept him once again in my life? I duno.. Will he never stray from the path again if i accept him once again? I duno... Will he love me only as THE ONE AND ONLY person? I duno...
I'm not doubting.. i trust him.. juz that what he did is not the same with what he said...
I'm very glad that we can still remain as the closest fren.. both of us are happy...becoz the pressure and tension between us had disappeared.. but the feelings is very weird to me.. sometimes i'm confuse what am i to u... reali ex? best n closest fren? or gf? or in between close fren and gf? becoz u reminded me that we've broke up.. but then u still make breakfast for me, we still share drinks n food, we still do a lot of things that couple does.. perhaps i still need time.. It's not that status is very important.. it's da action that i should match it with the status.. perhaps u think that i think too much.. i duno what should i do and what i should not...
But what if 1 day u have gf which is not me, then what should i do? i still can hold ur hands? becoz we're holding hands even we've broke up...
I duno i duno i duno... can you please tell me?
but at this moment.. i still miss you.. duno WTH am i thinking.. i know i should not miss you anymore... i should not or i muz not? i duno... i need to move on...
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment